Overview of the training
The Fatherhood project objective is to train and empower young fathers and to provide them with professional and peer support to fully engage and participate in the upbringing of their children.
In order to achieve this objective and according to the results obtained in the research and the questionnaires to parents in the Intellectual Output 1 (GAP-Analysis), we worked on the following thematic areas:
- Communication and father-child bonding
- Self-esteem in the role of being father
- Child development, their different stages and characteristics
- Positive parenting: educational styles and guidelines
- Healthy family habits
- The relationship between school and fathers.